Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Constant Contact University

I am sitting at the Phoenix, Arizona airport waiting to head back to Denver after a fun day of learning more about Constant Contact, my favorite email marketing tool for small businesses. Today was a day to train the trainer and I picked up some ways to teach email markeitng and Internet marketing in general.

Here is one tip - check your sign-up emails and make sure they are still well branded. I checked mine and they were not - but now they are. Also make sure to collect where you connect and try and get people on your list whenever you can, speaking of which click here to join my mailing list.

I will be doing an introduction to email marketing in August and a hands on email marketing seminar in September using Constant Contact. See these and other upcoming seminars.

You can also sign up for a 60 day free trial and see what is all about.

No comments: