Saturday, July 26, 2008

Drupal Camp Colorado

I am excited to be spending the weekend learning and sharing about Drupal, the web development platform that I use for the Denver DataMan site and other sites that I have created . Denver DataMan is a sponsor of the Drupal Camp. At the camp I hope to learn more about creating custom themes (displays) for my content and to get better at incorporating multimedia into sites I create.

One of the speakers that I will be listening to and learning from is a 12 year-old from Poland. I would think this was even more scary BUT when I was not much older than him I was designing websites and participating in an international web development contest. Its crazy how the world of the Internet opens up opportunities for everyone of any age and location.

I will blog after the Camp and tell everyone more about what I learned and how I can better help others learn from it!

No comments: