Monday, January 26, 2009

Starbucks and a Mixed Bag of Consumer Feedback

For those who know me, you know that I love my Starbucks. I have my coffee almost every morning and hold many meetings there. Today I had a less than satisfying experience so I went to the Starbucks website and told them so. It took me a while to find a place to tell them what I was thinking BUT they wrote back with a personal email that required them to have read my post!

Companies make mistakes. The question is how a company deals with them. It should be easy to find a way to send comments to a company. This was not true on the Starbucks site BUT they did a great job in sending a personal email within 4 hours of my post.

Social media means that people can share information easily and with more people than ever before.

No comments: