Sunday, November 30, 2008

What to Blog On

At least 2 or 3 times a day I see things that would be worth blogging on but I cant blog on every technology article I see, the books I read, the new products I see. This is a challenge for me many bloggers. I want this blog to be high quality information and a lot of information but I don't want to post too much.

I wish I had a magic formula for myself and other bloggers to say this is what you do but I do not. I think the key is to think would I want to read this if I was on this blog or would the people who read my blog want to read this.

One key to blogging is to try and have constancy. If you blog 5 times in one week and then do not blog the rest of the month no one will know when to expect new content on your blog. Also, adding content to blogs and websites helps with Google and other search engine rankings.

If you have something you would like to see me write about comment on this post.

No comments: